Join us in our chatroom or scheduled meetings by clicking here: https://www.gotomeet.me/Pir2Peer/room
We Need Volunteers
We need volunteers for just about everything! You can satisfy community service hours, get free coffee and sometimes pastries, and hang out with some great people!
Can you spare some time to help us out? Whether it's one hour a week or 30, we could really use your help!
Call our center at 447-9500.
Or you can reach Michelle at 447-8028 or Ginger at 723-1327.
- To use your computer or your smart phone to join us, click here: https://www.gotomeet.me/Pir2Peer/room
- If you want to use your dial in, the number is (786) 535-3211. (Access code: 879-188-037.)
- Mondays at 4:00 p.m.
- Old School Karate Class (In-Person Only)
- Mondays at 5:00 p.m.
- Thursdays at 5:00 p.m.
- Women's AA Meeting "Sisters of Serenity"
- Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- NA Meeting
- Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- Al-Anon Step Meeting
- Thursdays at 3:30 p.m.
- Life Recovery Meeting (Faith-Based Recovery) (Remote Only)
- Thursdays at 7:00 p.m.
- AA Meeting "Friday Night Speakers Meeting" Big Book Study
- Fridays at 7:00 p.m.
If you wish to hold a meeting at PIR2PEER, please contact us at 447-9500.
We now have a landline at Pir2Peer. That number is (207) 447-9500
And as always, you can call us at 723-1327 (Ginger) or 447-8028 (Michelle).
We look forward to talking to you.
If you would like to check out other online options for meetings, we have a list here.